Svenska
nyaste
Atrás

Övrigt

Här inne pratar vi om musik, filmer, kläder och konstiga sjukdomar.

Vad tänker du när du hör ordet?

Christian Bale
What right have you to deny my existence?
Batman
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare the lone and level sands stretch far away.
Lenins bullrande skratt
Thomas Fuller: Vi föds gråtande, lever klagande och dör besvikna.
Moderlandet
"Madness is something rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, peoples, ages, it is the rule." Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond: Good and Evil
Gravitation
"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause."
Kärnvapen
wats the wecoomended amout of de-dedodated WAM (i sould hab to my sevur?)
Human Centipede
"Madness is something rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, peoples, ages, it is the rule." Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond: Good and Evil
Koprofagi
Djävulsk
Rött, vitt.
Tar du hand om jorden så tar den hand om dig.
Vin
Lider inte längre för konsten, jag bara lider
Snefyllor.
"One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself." - Lucille Ball
Kor
Lider inte längre för konsten, jag bara lider
Död
At the end of the rainbow there's no gold. Kill yourself.
Svart
A person is always changing, and they are never who they are until the day they die. Then it becomes who they were.
Luther
martin
Jag köper spel som jag tycker är bra, inte för de har lätta trophies!
Crashdiet
At the end of the rainbow there's no gold. Kill yourself.

För att kommentera måste du vara inloggad. Om du inte är medlem än - bli medlem nu!