Svenska
nyaste
Atrás

Övrigt

Här inne pratar vi om musik, filmer, kläder och konstiga sjukdomar.

Vad tänker du när du hör ordet?

• Missing Avatar
  • dzl
missvisande

sex
It's just murder. All God's creatures do it. You look in the forests and you see species killing other species, our species killing all species including the forests, and we just call it industry, not murder.
Din bild atm.

Diesel?
You give me a time and a place, I give you a five-minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own.
bil

fota
Join the dark side we have cookies
  • Missing Avatar
  • dzl
Citerar The Vision:
Din bild atm.

vaddå ?

fota = kamera

yxa?
It's just murder. All God's creatures do it. You look in the forests and you see species killing other species, our species killing all species including the forests, and we just call it industry, not murder.
ved

tv
Citerar Heino:
tv

Härdsmälta

Jordnötssmör
Jordnötter

Kaka
"Alla djur, utom människan, vet mycket väl att livets huvudsakliga mening är att njuta av det."
gott

katt
Grå

Flygande kamel
LOLOLOLO JAG ÄR FUL! Brocode ä beast!!!
  • Missing Avatar
  • dzl
delirium

malboro
Afrikansk Indian Stam med magiska krafter.

PlayStation
Att vara? Eller icke vara? Det är frågan!
Sony

Xbox
"Alla djur, utom människan, vet mycket väl att livets huvudsakliga mening är att njuta av det."
Sönder.

Alive?
You give me a time and a place, I give you a five-minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own.
Mirror's Edge

Kakao
We went for a bike ride. Tops off. Fred Perry shorts on.
  • Missing Avatar
  • dzl
chocklad

vanilj
Citerar Glass Simon:
Mirror's Edge

Lyssnade precis på låten!

Citerar dzl:
vanilj

Glass.

Glass?
Piggelin

Tjugotvå idioter
40 rövare.

Tal?
Ritva

band
Die hard or die trying
Brunt

Reklam
TV

Blåbär
"You hear about the Chinese godfather? He made them an offer they couldn't understand."
Grizzlybjörn.

Nörd med framgång.
Att vara? Eller icke vara? Det är frågan!
Bill Gates

Call of
  • Missing Avatar
  • dzl
COD

kannibal?

För att kommentera måste du vara inloggad. Om du inte är medlem än - bli medlem nu!