Dark Souls III:s senaste patch låter dig överleva längre
Att tillåtas leva längre hör knappast till vanligheterna när det gäller From Softwares Sous-serie men den absolut sista delen i trilogin, DLC:n The Ringed City har visat sig lite för tuff. Spelets senaste patch drar bland annat ner på den rejäla skadan som orsakas av de, inte så änglalika, änglarna. Läs patch notes nedan.
- Reduced damage of the light arrows fired by "Angels"
- The sorcery "Hidden Body" is now effective against "Angels"
- Reduced the damage of homing spears released from "Spear of the Church"
- Reduced the amount of bonus absorption the "Spear of the Church" receives during 1vs2, 1vs3 and 1vs4 games (1vs1 is unaffected)
- Reduced the amount of HP "Church Guardian" has during a 1vs1 match (1vs2, 1vs3 and 1vs4 are unaffected)
- Increased damage and scaling of simple, crystal, fire, chaos, lightning, dark, deep and blessed infusions
- Increased damage of raw infusions
- Reduced damage and scaling of heavy infusions at lower weapon levels
- Increased scaling of sharp infusions, and increased damage gain at high levels of dexterity
- Reduced scaling of heavy infusions on lighter weapons
- Reduced damage of "Exile Greatsword"
- Reduced damage for L1(LB) attacks, and increased stamina consumption for L1(LB) attacks and weapon art "Ember" of "Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords"
- Fixed a bug where the weapon art "Wind Wheel" of "Splitleaf Greatsword" was applying more status effects than intended
- Fixed a bug where fully charged R2(RT) attacks of "Profaned Greatsword" and "Black Knight Greatsword" were not consuming additional stamina
- Fixed a bug where the weapon art of "Preacher's Right Arm" would combo for more hits than intended
- Fixed a bug where the weapon art of "Painting Guardian's Curved Sword" would combo for more hits than intended
- Increased damage of Toxic dealt by players, but reduced the penalty to stamina regeneration